Sunday, January 2, 2011

weird~

today have a meeting for my department.
From 9am change to 12pm,change again to 1 pm, change to 9 pm,again 10 pm,again 12 am..cancel.

when i'm still typing for muss ong stuff.. suddenly she say we on meeting and having till now.
a bit sleepy..
  for sure, i'm  x just for meeting. i have chat with Miss KC, MR m and Miss Gf. unfortunately, i forget reply MR.M message. I'm really don't know why you want angry with me. I know my mistake late reply but u are x bf. u don't have any right to jealous with. Yes, you always support me, advice me. I'm great have a senior like you. but is that too over? U have your gf! what is your gf feelings if she know?  I really sorry about just now..



********************************************************************************

Just now meet my friend that move to Johor before.. I miss u guy.. take care ya


**********************************************************************

I want become cold blood to YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment