Monday, January 31, 2011

2 week in UUM

2 week in UUM really let me gain a lots. Between these day, i'm really busy with my study, AIESEC, event etc. A lot of assignment come to me but i'm not manage to do it during this period. I will try to settle it out before holiday end. For me, CNY is nothing special for me, so i can do my own stuff and start study due of our mid sem are coming on. AIESEC, recently i being promote to executive for my department and for sure my works is increasing. I do blame and unsatisfied when i don't have enough time to do it but i still gain a lot. Can u imagine that i need to do 12 pages of manifesto in English within 3 days? Luckily i do have a lot of member support and give me idea. I also learn how to appreciate free time that i have. Every minutes, every second i manage to use wisely. Tired but enjoy the progress.
Within these day also, i know with guessing without asking will cause a lot of misunderstanding. Dear my gang, thank for you all support me always. I love you all.
This week, we have LCP election from 2.30 till 8 pm. During the process, i imagine that if i stand in front and vote for confident. I really cant imagine it. During Q & A question, they are require to think within 30 seconds.If me are one of the candidates, i really cannot do that. Recently i run for EB, i use 3 days to settle it. I have pass and be accept. Waiting for 2nd Feb to know who going to next run.


Waiting to go back^^

No comments:

Post a Comment