Monday, January 10, 2011

result out

today my first sem result are out. i get 3.37. is happy news and bad news for me as well. Why I'm happy? because i still eligible to get my scholarship..i'm happy still have many people concern about me. Thanks guy. I love you all.. how much? this much.. Happy^^
 SAD because i can't get what i aim. i cannot score well on it. Actually my other subject is good but SCIENCE SOCIAL get C+. it makes my result drop !. why? i know I'm greedy. before get result i say, is that i manage get more than 3.33?if i can't get,sure i will sad. but if i get? I'm happy right? NOW, i get 3.37, is more than 3.33. i still sad on it. NO one can comfort me at all. All say is good but u think is really good? NO! when some one is pay hard, u will aim high. this just same to me! Just got one guy know what am i thinking. Know why I'm sad! Thank, i will wake up before sem 2 open! any way i still congrats to my gang, they score well. all is 3.5 and above. BUT me? shame to become their team mates! is just same to my course mate!! Anyway, i want become quite among them. not get close with them anymore(hope i can do it).Well, i need set a goal, mindset for my coming semester. FRIEND, i still need your support^^. hope u still can support me and we still can study, change note together although through phone. I'm appreciate all moment with you

1 comment:

  1. oh baby i noe u r sad,but we still with u....
    we still support u anyway...=)
    dun jz hide urself, try to cheer up and we together put more effort on our study, ok?
    sem 2 cuming soon! we add oil together wor! jiayou =)

    ReplyDelete