Friday, January 7, 2011

feeling

Suddenly,i feel i really REALLY really down!! i need someone to talk.. if not, i will be crazy.. who can be that person? don't have! no body.. how? i don't know talk to who! every want say want know but is that they really want or just be 8 gua.. * why i can think people like that?How bad am i!!

all things mix together! when can settle it out? INDIAN!INDIAN! who know Indian dances? i need it now!! yes, i have 1 more week but i want settle it now.. can't wait.. no time for me le. anyone thanks to kok weng, florence, pezul , chee kar and sarawakian people.. hope we collaborate together to make things success!!

Why you like chips more?  some time missing and some time suddenly pop out. luckily i don't have any heart attacked!. anyway thanks for your concern. really appreciated it.. thanks!

Now I feel i don't want go back UUM. i wonder if i go back, who will take care of house? who will clean it? who will help her as my two brother have a big exam end of the year! PMR and STPM. hope you all can success. pity her!

I just want be a normal person. can you go away from me? please stop disturb me! i never and never disturb you. I just want be a NORMAL person! I dislike all this thing!! PLEASE ! PLEASE!

Sometimes  i really blame what are happening, why happen towards me, how i want solve it? I really feel difficult. I really want out from this problems. But can i? i know i cannot think negative. I'm asking myself. Why i can advice ,support friends but why i cant do it to myself?* thinking

After a lots of things happen, i know who are goods to me? who are not. Now i pretend not telling everyone. I just want keep for myself. I don't want share to anyone. Maybe i will suffer but its good for me *perhaps..

My dear er jie koay nee, maybe being quite from Muamalat. I'm going to miss you. I miss when you sleep beside me. I miss the way you give me winks. I miss the time u advice me. I miss the moment we together. I miss the time u comfort me. I miss the time you become my alarm and many on!!

p/s : now i pratising writing in English. I want improve!!

mood : all mixed together! I really need someone to comfort me.. BUT who is this? i'm still not willing to tell everyone^^

No comments:

Post a Comment