Monday, January 10, 2011

I know.. i know

i know I'm not good enough, I'm admit it but u always like this. I know you are tension, but why you spread your tension like this? Why? Don't you think the effect? Why don't you think they become like this? why? You only think your side. U know why i never talk back,shout back just like he do? Because I'm know. That way i just keep it in my heart! You told me that he like got problems but when you ask, he say nothing. You know why? Because tell you also not use. I don't know why other stuff is more important than us? I just ask you sent me, but you give my unreasonable ! I hate it. Every time, i tell myself, maybe you busy,maybe you got more more important stuff. But actually? I'm really sad and i really jealous toward other! Don't you think your words some time is a bit chill? It  really hurt people. You want like that? is that one that he really did what you say? are you happy? Everyone have their pattern, Don't you try others way to comfort him? Why you can nice with others but not with us? Truly i say i really sad of it. I can accept because I'm big enough!! I still know what is correct and what is not!

No comments:

Post a Comment