Wednesday, January 5, 2011

comment towards me^^


Here some comment from my friends towards me!. Some i just know them for few weeks, some for monthly and some is close friends

1234: i think i din post this status..coz lazy 2 reply..but seem tht u PM me..then i ans lu..haha..erm..u ar..very outgoing, friendly, helpful..n n n talkative..haha..anyone anything u also can chit-chat..really salute u lo..haha~~ 

is that a good situation?i'm think i need change to be more quite already! * i can success or not?  

555: 1st impression: TALKATIVE. 2nd impression: TALKATIVE! Found that you're a daring person, and determine. And it makes feel like you will become a superwoman in the future. And.. I wondered who is the secret admire.. HAHAHA. I like you because of your personality, not your f.background! Thanks for so sayanggg me! Btw, It's kinda SEXY when you wore the DRESS without the scarf! Hiahiahiaaaaa

 thanks you~ superwomen? i can't imagine that..hehe.. but i hope i can.. the things i must do now is be more confident, gains lot of experience,knowledge! i know with textbook, my life will be boring, and that NOT me for sure.! Dress? Maybe is the first and the last time i wore it. Who knows? 

-->713, this number got what meaning? Your birthday? Hmm hmm...take a good care of my darling even though always heard you said she bully you! Heee...and if next time got come KL must ask My Darling bring you come and meet me, or ask JCLY go fetch you come MMU! :DDD

 yeah.. it got meaning. But just for fun.. hehehe.. hope we got chance to meet u ya.. i can feel that if we meet, we can be more close and as i know, u just like me crazy and can talk anything as well^^

555 my 1st expression on u was u look like malay.. hahah.. erm.. nothing much can describe u le... smart, helpful n nice person.. lol.. wat i can see now is u r having a great life in ur uni.. so enjoy ya,.

 its okay for me since you are not first person feel like that. Haha. ya,I’m enjoy in my uni life..i hope that all of us can feel what I’m feel in university life~
  
你很容易相处,很容易融入新朋友间,大胆,然后就是很有义气,开朗,不过有时会有点悲观.

Thanks. I admit what are you say.. thanks for always support me.. i love u friend! i still have thing wanna tell u~

1111: hahaa =) u r the 1st person i meet in uni life and i m glad to noe u! u look vry optimistic in front of others but i noe u r NOT..like to put evryting in heart and solve it urself! lol~ relax fren! u hav so many ppl LOVING u and pls remember u still hav me! wakaka =) we hav a lot of happiness and sadness in our past time by the way i believe tat we can manage our friendship forever! cheer ^^
erm, maybe.. i don't know.. i know there are lots people around me,take care of me. But not all will really take care. Yes,in front of us is very nice.. but behind us? our friendship? i also don't know what happen. but i'm sure we are not close as before.
713: this girl quite talkative and sampat lo.. Kind and helpful.. Thanks for helping us something..dont feel 内疚 d k?... Appreciate moment together with you.. Hehe..smile.. =)
 haha.. i admit that i'm sampat.. but don't worry. now probslem already settle it up. he okay with me. friend forever
1000 :
-1st thing i wana shout at u , :'' Hey u , Stop bully me !''
-funny or ...can be called Crazy too
-shorter than me and always envy abt my height
-like to call me and chat nonsense with me
                                                                                                                        
hey, i want shout also, i want bully you!!. haha. where got talk nonsense, talk serious thing leh. thanks always support me, advice me.!

·         5555-> wow... she is a nice girl... really...
even though she is abit sampat.. mayb get effected.. but she is talkative, nice, btw.. she love to hide herself up... hahahaha... hiding her personality from others..
she onli will let ppl noe her happiness but not her sadness...
btw.. im glad to noe u 5555.. really... we can be brother i th...ink...
hahahaha.... xD

hey brother, cheer up la please^^ just know me 3 months, seem like know me everything. Died..hahaha.. will try hiding myself le..hahaha.. 

713 we know each other around 3 week. although we dint talk much when we meet, we always chat through text after that. I really like to talk to u as u r such a caring person. I really hope we can meet each others again soon so we can talk more face to face~~ ^^

 hey girl, for sure. when i come to penang, i will find u. Don't worry.haha.. plus i like to share our AIESEC journey. it just motivate me! hope can be MNC next time.. good luck! 

Dear 2011, hurm, I just get to know you ard 2 weeks time, dun really know abt u. but what I observed abt u is, u will surely be a good leader next time. u have the passion and also very proactive. I noticed that u even have a tee is after u joined some leadership camp. hahaha, so i think u will be quite successful in your future. and is glad to get to meet u in UTM, do take care yea and keep in touch =)

haha.. just same as me. i think we need in bus right? haha.. keep in touch ya^^ 


hope that i can change be more better person.^^
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment