Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Thank you everyone

Everyone is trying to comfort me, advice me, cheer me up! Thank you. I know you all around me. ! Thanks guy^^
But you don't know why am i sad, yes for you all my result is quite good. But when you know the reason, you will say is bad! Anyhow, i still have two people know the reason and keep on cheer me up. Thanks, i love you all. My beloved dear, although we are different university, you keep on support me, always be there for me. Thank you again. I really appreciated it. To all my close friend, thank again although you all can't cheer me up but trying. I'm know I'm not good enough in friendship but you all always there for me.
BUT for those who look down on me, i will show you who am i! Yes, your result is good but your life just with book. I'm still get a lot of experience! I still win you okay?!! I will prove to you that i can balance up my activity and my academic as well! WAIT AND SEE!!

congrats to you because get 3.9! And don't shock again la. You know when your reaction just same like other, i really sad! Anyway, thanks be there for me. Really appreciate moment with you. I hope we still can study together as last semester! hope can be your group mate for semester 3! thank

No comments:

Post a Comment