Wednesday, January 12, 2011

packing packing and packing

I start packing yesterday but until now not yet finish. I don't know why i don't have that kind of mood. I don't want go back. I know i will be more safe and happy over there but still have something make me feel just want stay at home! Recently my youngest brother start change, he start study and revision. Every night i will check his homework and teach him. Now I'm thinking, when i go back there, who will take care of him? She? For sure  not, she will keep on scold and scold. I don't know what make she keep on scold him. Maybe stress? But can't do like that, i really scare one day, he will run from family. He? both of them just like dog and cat. Cannot meet also, sure will fighting one. I really hope can teach him although I'm hot temper, i try and try calm down when teach him because i feel happy when see he change! I do hope this spirit will be him always. BUT? just like a problem when i go back there. Who can help me to take care of him? I really want him success. I know he can score well just need some times, need some people support, teach him but not scold him. Is that can come true if i go back jungle?

I don't have mood at all.

Dear brother, i hope you can success. I know you are different from us. You are well in memorising, while a bit low in calculation. never mind, i will support you always!

No comments:

Post a Comment