Monday, January 24, 2011

.....

Long time not write my blog already! Every time i want write, i have more important thing to do! Recently i don't have any extra to do other stuff! AIESEC. study, assignment come to me. Some times. i feel tension, i feel lazy, i want cry! I want have a friend to talk about. But i don't have! I pretend to keep all inside my heart, i pretend be cool to other! Now i thinking, I'm wish I'm not close to you all, but in my heart is totally sad, depressed and i cry when i chat with my friend! Just now, when i having my English Communication 2, the topic is about relationship. I feel that this topic is for me! I'm thinking, before this, we are best friends, we can talk, do what ever we want. But now, we like stranger, we don't know each other! When i see this situation, really down! I start stress when i reach my room! I don't know how, i don't know when we can be like before! I will give myself a time to do so, if i really cannot make up, i choose to be give up and just remember the nice moment we have before. This chapter make me more sad and down! But i'm not hope much, is okay for me what ever happen next . I cant predict it as well.

I don't want explain more to you. You know who am i like, concern about! I just hope you don't misunderstand about us. We just friend and also sister and brother! You can think i'm not concern you but you know the story behind? You don't know,you just keep on think and think! It's wrong, okay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment