Friday, December 31, 2010

last day of the year

today is LAST day for 2010,this whole year what am i doing?what am i achieve?is the my goal achieve?

The answer is : i dont know..

***********************************************

yesterday,i have a gathering with my classmates (4/5 tanjung).Just 12 of us gather out of 43 people in class.
i know some of them working, class, x around and also some of them, we forget to told them. Sorry about this ya. From this gathering, i learn something which is not all friends will remembes us just like i'm forget some of my classmates. I still remember one of my friend (Mr F) says u as a monitor class also forget ur member. Ya, i really forget. 3 years x contact, x gather at all. When i heard this, i do ask myself, is that all my friends also will forget me as well? i know i cant ask them remember me because i might forget them..
mus,syuk,fendi,rahman,me,husna,syawal,anis and ain
anyway, i will try my best contact u all back..


**********************************************************

what is my goal next year?what i want achieve?
1) i want do my best in my life.
2) i want everyday also happy
3) i want have a colourful result for all my term
4) i want become EB in AIESEC
5) i want take care of my family, friends and bf(if i got)
6)I want enjoy my life.


what else? i will think on it..


*************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment