Saturday, March 3, 2012

Great Friday

TEAM 4 - we come for WIN laaaaaa..
I know I'm busy,
I know I'm tired enough,
But I still want to join this,
What I feel is, I want to support them.
And just spent time with my team.
We get No 4.
After playing all this,
Seriously whole body pain.
And tired on it.

At nights,
I did a very crazy stuff,
I know i still have manifesto, public speaking assignment, presentation, FM 2 tutorial as well as others AIESEC stuff.
but i still decide to join them to Hot Spring, Ulu Lengong ,Baling,
3 hours journey to reach there, 3 hours play over there, and reach UUM by 7.15am.
Tiring but enjoy every moment.

_______________________________________________________

I don't know what is deep in my heart,
although I'm happy with what I have now,
Some time, I really think a lot and effect my mood.
But I tend to keep it up.
i don't know who should I talk with.
I scare of a lot of thing.
I don't want its happen again.
I don't want hurt myself again.
I'm really tired to face it and think of it.
不知道为什么,承诺好像再也没有用了。
好像有了距离感, 不想再说些什么了,
我真的害怕, 害怕一个很了解我的人就这样不理我了
因为,我真的不能接受一个跟我无关的理由,
但我不能做什么。
我知道,我在隐瞒一些事,
或许,会更好。
知道我的人都觉得我笨,没有争取自己要的。
虽然,不再像以前,可是好像这样就好了。

好矛盾 =(

No comments:

Post a Comment