Friday, March 2, 2012

Comment

Comments,
recently I had receive a lot of comments,
a lot of peoples come and approach me ,
talk to me, 
share with me,
I feel happy and glad ,
because they believe me.
and one of it,
They said I'm changed.
I become myself.
I'm do the way that who I am.
I really happy to see that.

To you,
Thank you that always encourage me,
Thank you that always motivate me,
Now,
Might be I'm no important for you,
but yet, you still there for me.
I appreciate it.
Without you,
I believe I'm continue emo ~ing and stress facing my task
I appreciate that changes of me right now.
Hope fully I can continue it.
And yet,
to whom that you care, just go ahead and grab opportunities.
Don't regret when you lose it. =) 
Cheer,
I will always be there if you need me=)

No comments:

Post a Comment