Thursday, December 1, 2011

1st December

Today is first day of last month in year 2011,
Time flies so fast.
Is going to end 2011.
No regrets.
Full of challenging.
try lots of thing in this year.
hope can go smooth on this month.

Recently people find me talk,
should i happy?
I really hope that i can help them settle all the things.
While me?
I don't know.
I don't want to burden anyone.
I know what happening toward me recently
Who am I going to share?
Damn It~!
Hate laaaaaaaaaaaa...

I think that this month going a best month for me,
but too bad.
Its not~!
I need do a lots of AIESEC stuff.
Seriously I know how to comfort people,
but no myself or even my room mate
we have lots of gap right now
my fault? your fault?
I don't want think
maybe this is the best way for two of us.
No communication, no talking, no chatting
is totally different from last time
Although I kind of like to talk,
but now I feel is better I get my thing done on time.

AIESEC,
I have  a great moment with them
Now,
I have my own JE,
I need start to focus on him to make sure his learning point
I really scare on teach him wrong.
How stupid am I
Some time I don't know how to deliver to member
Because I feel that is opportunity to them
Is time for them to step myself,
Yeah,
I not yet step out myself .
Goshh~!

In this month as well,
study is important.
I try my very best to make sure I done all.

Thank for everyone to cheer my life.


I had learn some lesson this few day
* A best friends doesn't mean we are always together.
* think when you are busy to develop yourself, what your friends doing?
* Action rather than think. no action = ZERO

No comments:

Post a Comment