Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Penang + Hatyai Trip

Friday,
I spent my time with my beloved course mate.
We go to few place.
I like Fraser Hill ( is that 升旗山)and Nyonya house.
Damn nice..

While Sunday I going to Hatyai,
first ever i explore others country.
I eat a lot.
Gain A loot.
But I more prefer to visit interesting place instead of just shopping mall.~!
I wondering why i can't be like others girl,
just shopping around~!
Is that I abnormal?
No,
everyone have their own style.
As well as me=)

But everything can be accepted as I try a lot of Thailand food. =)


Next, will be final exam =)
But I not yet prepare at all.
Damn worry.
one more month~!
lets kick start on it.

Oh yeah,
not forget AIESEC stuff.
Seriously My work load never end.
I going to crazy to handle it.
How?

but I proud of my JE,
because of him,
i want to be the best for him

No comments:

Post a Comment