Sunday, November 6, 2011

Happy~

Actually recently I'm super happy,
I don't know why actually,
what makes me so happy?
i really wish to know,
Gt one day,
One of my gang said :

feels like Chew Lee Teng is full of sweetness and love recently~~ ♥


Is that me?


I wonder,


I clarify with :


 actually lots of thing happen here~ i can share with everyone of you~ First, during camp time, i really upset with my team and i sent a very long email to them, that time i feel scare but i wish to know=) after that, they do reply me. yea, they still blame others but what make me happy is my VP ( irene). she is back~ she know what she want~! I believe i want work with her and achieve it =) Secondly, this holiday, i not help much with mum. as my bro take his own holiday due to his STPM is near. he did a lot. I feel paiseh~ haha. btw, I can do lots of my stuff~ Third, my mum let me do passport without asking much on me. Fourth, In AIESEC, i feel my life not only Ee Mei, but others as well.. We start to talk more. and i found out I'm not I'm. what i did with you all. I promise them that I will step out on my comfort zone. Yea , they said will help me on that~! Actually lots of things make me happy la~ Seriously not because him~ and i do share with EM , HJ and JY about that~ And i don't know what is the relationship between me and him ~ so don't guess le la~~ let it be~~ I'm happy with what i have now~ And as hj said, now is better ma~ We can do lots of thing~~ haha~~ still gt anymore question for me?


actually i start thinking,
is that what makes happy?
I really doubt on it.~
and today,
I open facebook,
i saw some thing,
make me really down~!
Don't know why~
Now i realize if people treat me good,
I will tell my friends,
how good they are.
But if they did bad,
i tend to silent.
perhaps,
some moment,
when i stress,
i just speak out every thing~~
Sorry for that~


Yesterday,
I stay Linda's house one day~
We chat a lot, talk a lot.
She tell me, i got 特别的人缘~
I don't know why,
she can't give me a very good answer too.xD
She do tell me,
I give people feelings that I need them to care me~
他们想要保护我的感觉~!
I wish to know more about this~ 


Seriously this time holiday,
no much stress la.=)
happy on it~!



No comments:

Post a Comment