Thursday, November 24, 2011

Rewards

Last Tuesday, I being rewarded as Best Member of October~ Seriously I don't know I did so many things in a month or perhaps few month~ Should i proud off myself? I feel guilty as I'm in lost situation suddenly I being rewarded~! I just remember I been rewarded because of tracking sheet, PIC of HOPE Day, PIC of AIESEC day, volunteering and I not remember others. Thank a lot for appreciate me. By the way, I need thank to some of you as keep motivate me. Linda, Ee Mei, Gaik Huey, Irene, Hui Yi, Shen Chieh and Jia Yee. Thank a lots. Love you all =) Not forget my course mate and 002~! Thank for fully support me =)

During Tuesday as well, I did a presentation. Actually 80% is conducted by SC~! Thank for giving me opportunity~! Hope can be partner again in future. I will do my best =) One more sharing session. I don't know is that my story inspired them or can help some of them~! But during sharing, I did remember back why i still here~!

Yesterday, I have department meet. I meet my JE~! They are awesome~! Hope we can drive our department to the excellent one >_*

And now, I face some problem. Seriously i don't know what should i act? Anyone can help me to solve this problem? Some time you are good condition, you talk with me. Some time, you are not. You ignore me.~! I just wish to be the person you share problem with~! But don't worry~! I'm not going to force you~! This is not my style~! Seriously I don't like to come back my room~! What for as I don't know what should I act~ Should i change room? Wondering~ Never mind, we not going to meet few day~! Better cool down our self

If you choose to tell me, I will listen. But If you waiting me to ask you, I'm sorry. I'm not going to ask you =)


Today i get my Math Result~! Damn bad~! It can't be so~! I need to do more~! I should start now. 

Believe in what ever you doing~! Just like economy~! Choose what you feel is the best for you and scarify another one~! I wish to be greedy to get everything~! But now I believe you will get the better one in future .xD

Thousand thank to everyone~! Love you all =)

No comments:

Post a Comment