Tuesday, November 22, 2011

life of me

After back from holiday,
Seriously I start down, no mood at all.
I know, they wish to see my development.
I know , they believe   I can do things
I know, they told me is for my own good.
I know, they love me so they choose to tell me
I agree what you said. 
But,
can you tell me personally?
I"m not wish to listen from others.
I don't know why~
Yesterday,
a girl told me, 
you good but still no dare to show  yourself
you still in your comfort zone,
you know the problem, 
but ,
down want to solve it,
you just keep there~
what for?
This question make me think a  lot. 
I start think why  I can do so and people see it,
But i still feel there is some  thing that i can't describe in words
Yeah,
I do  it but not solve it =  zero~!
can I find back myself? 
hopefully ~~


everything will be okay~ believe it =)

No comments:

Post a Comment