Wednesday, November 2, 2011

LLDS 2011

This is my Second year in AIESEC,
but for the first time I attend LLDS,
During semester 1, 
due of scholarship interview,
I'm not attend on it,
make me and others have a gaps.
But that time, 
seriously I'm not sure I can't mix with others.
With my personality,
I can talk what ever i want,
who ever i meet.
But with @er,
I can't~ 

LLDS 2011,
end successfully~
Great facilitator, Awesome delegates,
But stupid OC~!
oh gosh,
I'm one of it actually~
why i say so,
without proper planning, meeting, task delegation,
they still blame others,
please la,
be ashame~!
Yeah~ 
both of you are very great in front of delegates,
but inside? 
Walao eh,
cannot see people 1,
As i say, 
I can back up everything,
but, both of you are too much~!
Until i want sent resignation letter,
but,
lastly i reflect what Shen Chieh told me,
and i remain until now~!
Overall is okay actually~
delegates are awesome
but when face OC,
go die la~!!!!

p/s : Ee Mei's OC call me mama!! still want find me a papa for her . and got requirement some more.. isssh =(

Me and You?
lots thing happen,
need time to digest.
But seriously i want to know what are you thinking~!
I don't know how~
Suan le ba~ don't want think too much already~
just enjoy my holiday~ haha

No comments:

Post a Comment