Sunday, December 4, 2011

tiring day

more than 12 hours outside.
busying for classes and activities.=)
damn tiring =(

Classes~!
HR - i don't know why my lecturer like to move around. damn pity her coz like very *xin ku*
FM1 - I wondering is that she is killer? today pop quiz =(
Process Writing - I never know what they lecturer taught =(
Ethic management - whole syllabus been teach , I never know one as well =(

Means = I going to die this sem. Help meeeeeeeeeeee..=(

Today we have photo shooting among department,
my lovely team mate. hope can stay till the end =)

gosh. I'm too short =)

After that,
I having education on JE.
seriously I wondering is that what I going to pass to JE is wrong or not confident enough?
I don't know.
I wish I can conduct one session alone.
But perhaps,
she keep doing that,
Just make myself no much confident.
I feel I'm useless seriously in the team.
I know I can't blame others.
I'm not good in presenting
I try very hard to step out myself.
But at last?
Still the same.

After that,
i went for info session
First time attend.
do presentation in front
Seriously I nervous.
I don't know what to talk.
I don't know people understand or not
I worries so much.
As TMer, I fail to explain to people.
i can't be a good TMer.
I'm stupid to promise SC to present,
I'm stupid on it~!
NO more next time.
I should not go.
I don't want to present anymore.
Make me more down and down.
I want to maintain myself right now.
*cry 




I get a good feedback from a guy which same HR class,
but I don't know his name =)
He said during HR class, I'm just speak in Chinese, and very shy people
but in AIESEC, I'm crazy
Wrong perception.
I'm very shy in AIESEC lor~!!



lesson i learn
当你成功的时候、你的朋友知道你是谁。
当你堕落的时候、你才知道谁是你的朋友。♥
For every minute you remain angry, you give up sixty seconds of peace of mind
decision in your hands. No one can stop you from doing that . Just step out ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment