Tuesday, December 27, 2011

last week in 2011

Last week,
I did enjoy so much.
I had gathering with my course mate, Hui Zhi and Jess
We keep talking, playing, studying ,
I miss all the moment with my ex room mate.
Is totally the same .

And yes,
we step to last week of the year.
Yesterday I going Kg Siam with them.
Although a very weird combination,
but we did enjoy
And today,
We went to dannok.
Although no full team,
but we enjoy.
our two guy like girl.
You can't imagine how they choose mango?
Haha..=) and seriously what they said is really motivate.
I like the moment spent with them
And i learn a lot.

For you,
thank a lots,
I know this is not first time for you ask me such question,
seriously I don't know how to answer you
as I know the PROBLEM is from me
Others can't help me but just remind me.
And thank a lot for motivates me .
*appreciate*
I will try my best to step out from **

For you,
I'm sorry that not really share it.
because I don't want to demotivate you.
I hope you will enjoy in AIESEC journey

For you,
Thank a lot for always supporting me and motivates me
Seriously I really start change myself
No to better one but on my way improve myself.

For you,
thank for preparing me breakfast and all the meals.
Appreciate it.
Although you are not AIESEC member,
but you still always support me .
Thank you so much

For you,
thank to bear with me
I know i keep delay the stuff.
thank for understanding me =)

For you,
I think this is best way for both of us.
Enjoy your study ya ^^

For you,
I think this is first sem that we not keep motivate each others study
I miss the moment.
And what happen to both us?
Seems like a stranger .
can we be last time?
i miss those moment.

For you,
although you are far away from me.
But you always be there for me.

For you,
Good luck in your study ya.
I will miss you one.
meet when in Seremban ya

I wish everyone of you stay happy and cheer ^^

2 comments:

  1. For u,
    please be brave to step out.
    never try never know.
    I will always here if u need me!=)

    ReplyDelete