Friday, December 16, 2011

on the way

Recently,
My mood up side down.
I don't know why,
Lastly i decide to go back =) 
First ever i go back so sudden
On the way back,
the sky really nice,
full with star and yellow moon.
The environment make me calm
And think a lot.
and suddenly i saw meteor.~!
I never imagine that I can see it through in bus =)
I really happy on it.
How about you there?

Recently,
I really did lots of mistake.
I'm emo with my friends
Long time not talk with my room mate,
I decide to keep a side my task.
I doing it just because of seek of doing
I don't want care a lot
My emotional really low.~

I realized I'm wrong right now.
I should not show my emotion to my dear friends,
We seldom meet due of I'm too busy
No matter what, i should know what happen to my room mate and me as well,
I should find out the problem
Due of my emotional, I make a lot of delay stuff
Due of seek of doing, my job not perfect enough
Yes, I should change~! 
I really need to change =)


At home, 
I really feel relaz
I really scare to open mail
I don't want do anything
BUT, 
i force myself to study. 
one more day left at home,
i should enjoy it.

Today,
i dream of some one.
I had few years not meet him at all,
suddenly pop up in my dream.
I miss him so much =) 
How can i contact back him?
*thinking*

No comments:

Post a Comment