Saturday, December 3, 2011

meeting meet

As usual,
every first week of the month,
we having our MT meet.
grateful that I no longer alone anymore.=)
And this month, 
we have some special event which call secret santa . I forget about it
I get someone that I dislike before,
and we never talk until last month
I don't know what she like, what she want
Headache on it.
Going to spent money for present and my time of doing card.
My second time to do it.
Should happy on it. 
Due of some one will view it,
I can't mention the name here. =( 

My JE,
after talk,
I think I will give him some time to think on it.
No point to force you.
and you will get what you want.
Support you as a senior. =)

Is that the way i treat my friends wrong?
Gosh,
I should review back carefully =)

Dear CD team,
keep the spirit up =)
support always =)


No comments:

Post a Comment