Sunday, July 3, 2011

why?

I don't know why,
Every people that know me and you,
Whenever chat with me,
keep saying your name~
I don't know why,

Today,
I'm chatting with KD,
he said ( u and me) are close friend,
I really curious,
what is close friends? best friends?
And i post it in facebook.
one of my friend say that :

Umm I think close or best friend are differentiate by you. Not others. Some claimed that they are you close or best friend, actually they are not. Feel it with your heart. See who is willing to support you no matter what. I think close frie...nd is who always stay beside you, who is nearer to you,they know your feeling, they know your problems, give your support, give you suggestions. For eg your room mates, but they some times maybe they can't really help you in your problems. They're great. But not as great as best friend. Best friend, always give you the best suggestion, the greatest support, knows what suit you well.. know what you think and reaction, what you will do the next.. and of course sometime they automatically do everything for you, without requesting any rewards.
You can have several close friends, but only one of them will be your best friend.


From this statement, i feel i have a lot of close friend. always be there for me. Although some time, I bully them, I made them jealous, but they still there for me.

I still remember, 3 years ago, i did made a big mistake. I misunderstand her. I guess a few month, we didn't talk or contact at all. When we meet, i feel shamed to her. I feel I'm not a good friend for her. She never care and when i say, she say she forget, and ask me what happen last time? Actually i know, you still remember but you never blame me.. Thank any way. <3



For me, no matter close or best friend, you still my good friends. I really appreciate every moment that we have =) and right now, i miss some of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment