Sunday, July 3, 2011

01072011

I plan to write on that day,
But,
due of some reason,
I can't write =(

Today is my room mate birthday,
Her best friends,
had made a surprise for her,
And I'm sure she really surprise,
because she never imagine,
I will come.
haha..xD

This date as well,
her question made me cry.
Luckily she didn't saw it =)
She make me,
Miss home so much.
But some times,
I really hate to go back,
I just need a peace day.
I'm not mind if need do lot of things,
But I'm mind if keep on argue among each others.
I'm very doubt now. =(

Afterward,
We hang out ,
play around .
I do enjoy this moment.
Thank 3 of you.

I think today is the most happiest day
But,
It changes,
when i check my mail
I don't know why I need be prolong,
What i did?
Yes, you did mention,
I'm not fulfill the requirement,
can i know which requirement?
I know I'm not good enough,
But,
can you list down reason for me?
Actually I don't know what you all think?
Is that what ever we did, we do, we done,
We need tell everyone?
Is that the thing fail or no result,
we need tell everyone?
I don't think this can made us proud.
This just for us to develop ourself.
I really doubt on it,
I don't know what you think of,
I don't know what you want?
Is that this is not suit anymore?
OR,
for you,
my heart still with my project and not this department?
Why? why?

No comments:

Post a Comment