Friday, July 1, 2011

6 days

Biore' Men
my first time working as promoter under hyper market
Really gain a lot of experience,
and i can share everyone if there are interested
Is really challenging
Can you imagine for the first day I working,
i feel i been cheated.
I really hate myself that time
I feel i really depressed for working
I'm just okay when supervisor call me.
I'm not asking in detail.
This my fault and I feel I'm so noob
I really don't want go work for second day
But,
what I feel is this is not my characteristic
i must responsible as i promise at first
Every day feel down and no mood at all.
When I'm alone,
I feel want cry
n0 matter where Am I~
But the second or third day,
my supervisor pass me attendance stuff, card, everything
My trust toward him gain back,
I feel excited work there.
Although i need take bus, LRT and walking,
Take me 30 min to 45 min
I like the working environmentm
I really learn a lot.
I know more about promoter,
I see lot of human attitude,
I can know more world.
AND MOST IMPORTANT,
i know where i can find promoter job =)

Lai Yee,
she always accompany me,
Because we too boring,
so we keep on chatting and chatting,
this six days make us more close,
hope keep in touch,
and really need thank her bring me back to LRT

Ayu,
I just know her yesterday,
she really got lots of experience,
i like her so much.
I like the way she say story.

Next time,

I will more careful and *cerdik*

No comments:

Post a Comment