Thursday, July 14, 2011

4 days in PWTC

Before I went for this job,
I just call said that i want work,
nothing further info for me,
On that time,
I really scared,
I scared they reject me again when see my face,
And i imagine,
what should i do for this job,
make up people?
I really noob on this~

On that day,
only i know i just need sell product,
And they are super nice,
one from Malaysian. another 3 from Singaporean,
I like them so much,
They all very nice, helpful and also appreciate people~

For me,
during this 4 days,
I know more about myself, my friends,
I think I'm flexible people,
but,
when i realize it,
I don't think so,
But,
i choose to keep it and become follower.

My friend?
My style and her totally different,
Maybe because of I think too much?
Or?
She think surface only?

Human being,
always greedy,
And keep on take advantage on others,
When give you A, you want B,
I really doubt,
I don't know what should i do,
I really hope i can be like my friend,
Simple and steady.
But,
Is that i can?

I really like fair / exhibition.
Time flies faster and I'm not need wait time,
Every moment,
for sure i have something to do on it,
What's next?
This coming Saturday only i know =)

* Waiting for this coming Sunday, hope everything get smooth
( I still thinking should i let them meet? later they bully me back =(  )

No comments:

Post a Comment