Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Yesterday and Today

Yesterday,
I have English Communication,
But, all the day,
I keep on sleep only~
Am i too relax?
I really scare i can't get good pointer~!!
Argghhh,
TENSION now~~!
but,
i really don't want give me a stress,
I want try my best to do it~
What else happen yesterday?
A super funny things happen again~
"HE" really stupid ,
go fight with a person,
有些人不好得罪的~
But, he feel enjoy this,
really don't know what he think,
what ever la^^

What am i realize this few days,
after get know him,
He not like what am I think,
Dislike his way to treat people ,
Hate it hate it~!!!!!!

Today,
Exam Ib,
very easy question because come out from quizez,
hahaha~
Hope i can get an A for this subject.
Seriously,
i really don't know what is IB talking about,
After 1 sem i talking, feel like i take just because i need to do so,
haha~

I feel happy today,
we still 相处 like before,
BUT,
I don't know this situation just for today or?
I really hope that everyday we also okay and can talk nonsense,
Haiz,

Just wait and see,
don't want put so high de hope ^^

Wish everyone of us good luck for tomorrow paper,
while me, off for one day^^

No comments:

Post a Comment