Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mood (3)

Today only realize that we are same class last time,
but never notice about each other before~
hahaha~
by the way,
nice to meet you all~

_____________________________________________________________________________

today,
i spent my day with doing past year and teach friends account~
i feel so so happy,
last time,
when exam near,
friends also keep on asking me,
I'm not so pro.
But,
I guess i still manage to teach them some~
Feel happy on it~

___________________________________________________________________________

be frank, i really hate this situation,
why ? why? why is me?
I don't know why you all treat me like this?
I really suffer when exam come,
Please la, please go away from me,
I want like usual~!!
hate this situation so much~~!!

____________________________________________________________________________
I forget what i want to write le
haiz~
recall recall recall~~

No comments:

Post a Comment