Friday, May 6, 2011

Mood (2)

hahaha~
actually i don't know what should i put for the name~
today?
nothing much happen actually~

i don't know why today extremely tired~ just study 1 and half chapter only~
feel worse~
i can't let my dream come true (2.86)
i will died soon~~!

__________________________________________________________________________

Sometimes,
when you tend to pretend,
actually already 露出尾巴了~
I'm not feel i need explain it~
Find the answer yourself ba~
any how, sorry for it~
You just don't want people know so do like that~~!!
i don't want know also.
Lol..xD

___________________________________________________________________________

Truly i say,
From the beggining chatting,
i feel stranger with you,
i don't know why~
But,
no matter what,
I will share all the things i have with you~
maybe you too~
that way, i'm no doubt to share~
But some times,
I feel sorry to you~
I really dilemma now~
I'm doesn't mean give a boom for you before exam but..
this problems with me almost 1 week ++
i don't know how to talk with you
Hope you can understand
cheer=)

___________________________________________________________________________
Have so many times,
i wish talk with you,
but i'm not dare to do so,
I don't know why,
maybe the gap between us almost few month~
Maybe is me too 固执
and that way our friendship become like this~
dilemma again~



Good night~ fight for tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment