Thursday, May 19, 2011

3 months journey

3 months,
traveling in North part of Malaysia,
Finally,
the day I waiting coming~
Finally,
I can leave here ,
Finally,
i can take out all my burden.
Finally ,
I can take rest well.

Is that a good things i go back?
Really hope i can enjoy every moment at home ^^

3 months over here,
let me knows a lot of things,
Let me know what is friendship,
Let me know what is society,

This semester,
I know a lots of friends,
For sure,
some become close , and some not~
Some crazy like me, some quiet.
Some times i feel i can't adapt it,
I feel when i join them,
that was'nt me.
I'm just acting I'm happy,
I don't know why~
Hopefully i can take time to rethink again.

Assignment, task, jobs,
everything i can handle,
but ,
friendship?
I guess I'm fail,
I dont know why,
I don't know how to handle~
No matter who,
room mate, AIESECer,
I fail to become myself~
I need to act I'm happy with everyone ,
but actually?

Today,
I'm consider a little early back,
everyone say hate me,
I act I'm happy,
actually I'm sad when my close friends say so to me,
I know they just joke,
But?

I can't make others understand me,
better i try to adapt in whatever environment i have,
Hopefully everything okay~

Through out this 3 months,
I go to Penang more than i go back my hometown.
Through out this 3 months,
I'm mature a lots.
Through out this 3 month,
I realize it.

anyhow,
special thanks to my beloved room mates, coursemates, AIESECer, Ji Mui gang, 38 gang,
and everyone that i know~
Without you all,
My uni life is nothing

Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment