Thursday, May 5, 2011

mood (1)

For me, u tend to be lets other guess, but indirectly actually others know already~
but actually up to u as long as you all happy ~
wish you all happy forever~
haha~
_________________________________________________________________________________
today i face more than 10 hours in front of laptop~
my eyes really pain~
how can i survive till the end of my exam?
All my stuff inside laptop~
I guess next semester need wear glasses already~
Oh NO!!

I don't want~
__________________________________________________________________________________
1 week in Penang,
make me miss them so much~
if now is holiday, sure play till crazy~
haha~
but the most important i want to write is,
start stomachache again,
don't know is food here not suit me or my stomach got problem?
arggghhhhhhhhhhh,

i don't want this kind of things happen~~
help me help me please~
i want eat, i like to eat~~!!!!
__________________________________________________________________________________
This thing make me dilemma so long time,
And now i decide already~
hahaha~
so sorry ya~
i'm don't want to make such decision,
but i feel suffer on it~
any how, good luck for your final~

___________________________________________________________________________________
too may things i want express~
but feel sleepy le~ night everyone~

No comments:

Post a Comment