Friday, January 13, 2012

Semester 3

Semester 3,
Almost come till the end (5 days more)
Almost 4 month over here,
Face ,
Learn,
Cry,
Laugh 
Enjoy
IT a lot.

First month of semester 3,
Busying with recruitment, selection, interview, meeting,
make my life busy and tired.
And I almost give up on what am I doing.
And not forgetten
We going Perlis for one day trip (witthout da jie)
Enjoying adventures over there.
Tired but satisfied.
Study,
Full with assignment that crack my head
meet some lecturer that I think is killer but actually not.
meet some lecturer that I think is nice but is killer.

Second month over here,
Another round of recruitment that handle by me,
not perfect but success enough~!
Everything getting smooth compare last timme.
Thank you for cooperation.
LLDS,
Another conference that handle by TM,
Is messy for OC part,
but I can see the development of Junior,
Friendship,
We start far and no time to get along with,
Appreciate those time we together with,
Trying to spent some time with them,
not forget that I book ticket to Vietnam ( waiting with hope)
Study,
mid semester exam start ,
this semester really troublesome,
one day 2 papers,
3 days 6 papers
Is killing me indirectly.
Although is only objective part,
but its mean a lot to me.
Fail to manage my time as well.
Luckily my coursemates keep support me.

November,
having our mid semester break,
2 weeks, (seem not enough for me stay at home )
Last time, I always escape to go back home.
I don't like it.
but within these two week,
I enjoy every moment ,
I don't want to go back stressful place (jungle)
(my friends told me that this is your choice, don't regret and keep it up)
And yet, I meet my beloved friends,
we talk and share a lot.
We always meet up and just for chatting purpose,
I always been bullied, but enjoy.
AIESEC,
I been awarded as Best member of the October,
I still remember that day,
I still in every emo period,
I escape from everything,
and that day as well, I need to share my experience (unforgetable)
Special date as well. we get our JE.
Study,
Busy with my assignment, quizzes and exam,
make myself can't separate to the two.
and yet thank again to my coursemate,
Friends,
First time having our dinner at Kampung Siam, ( without ah mong )
Celebration birthday for my room mate,
Although late but still surprise.
hope you like it.
And again, sorry for not always with you all.

December,
I plan to focus on my academic,
Seriously this semester worry a lot for my study,
Am I neglect?
I think so.
I try my best to catch up everything.
but what i plan, I fail to do it.
AIESEC stuff still take a lot of my time,
And this month as wel,
our VP evaluate us,
I get a good feedback on my task.
and for sure there  is some negative feedback,
What i need to is improve my presenting skills and confident.
and mindset as well.
Overall is okay.
And for sure, enjoy the moment having our JE in this department.
After having dinner at Kg Siam,
our bonding become closer,
Thank a lot and enjoy a lot.
And once again, what I think is wrong,
I thought we only have one gathering before semester break,
Unfortunately, we did have a lots.
Never imagine that we can go pasar malam,
eat durian, mangosteen together.
Tease, laugh, motivate , sharing and study together
one call can ask everyone out?

Our conversation not only AIESEC stuff, but personal as well.
Yeah, friends again.
This month having steamboat with them (enjoying again, buy too much already)
and we have Christmas Exchange gift as well,
among MT,
among SC, Me, and Snoopy,
and our girl gang in Muamalat .
TM exchange card =)
In this month as well,
I watch meteor for first time in my life.
amazing experience.
and celebrate New Year in UUM 

Last month for semester 3,
critical period for everyone of us,
why?
we having our FINAL EXAM =(
AIESEC stuff, we left behind. sorry
and focus our study,
and my department crazy again,
we can study and always go library together..xD
our bonding make others jealous,
our bonding make others doubt on our credibility 
and I believe,
whatever you do, cannot fulfill everyone,
As long as we happy 
and we will prove it~!!

Coursemate,
sorry that I always delaying my task,
thank you that always support me,
I know,
yours advice is for my own good.
and thank for understand and not forcing me.

Hiao Gang,
Although we just have one day trip in this semeste,
I believe that everyone of us enjoy it.
I believe that although we are not room mate (9 of us)
our friendship become closer (所谓相处容易,相住难
I will organize more for our trip ( give more cooperation )

Xiao Zha Bo men,
Sorry and sorry again,
I know I always neglect you all,
But you all still always bear with me
I'm appreciate every moment with you all,
I try my best to hang out with you all ya ^^

AIESEC,
Last time I don't have sense of belonging at all,
Time flies fast,
I starting get closer to each others.
mix with others,
Thank for giving me chance for my own development.

Siow Ling,
At least you realize that you always forget me in this semester.
By the way,
Thank you for always listening my problem although you are far away,
Please don't forget me again ya . haha.
Hope to see you soon.

Li Yen,
more than half year ,
we not meet each others,
I miss all the moment we together especially in Tioman,
wish to see you soon ( surprise waiting for you )

Snoopy,
I know that you always treat me good
Sorry that I'm hurt you,
Thank you that you always take care of me.
don't want say much le.xD


Thank you that always support me,
Although we know each others since Semester one,
but i guess we start close in this semester,
we have a lot of topic.
And sorry that always tell you something that you not understand at all.
but you still support and advice me.
Lets plan more travel ya ^^ you turn to plan.xD


We have "special" relationship,
and just because of her.
Thank you that always ask me why,
to let me to think more on the problem,
Just be confident on your own decision
always support you =)

And lastly,
you know who you are,
I guess you are the first person that can make myself to become the real of me in AIESEC. in short time.
Thank you for supporting me always,
Thank you that always cheer me up,
Thank you that always with me when I'm down.
Thank a lot.
I appreciate every moment that spent with you~!
sorry that always hit you.
But that is me ya ^^

*the most longest post i post and full with happiness. That mean I enjoy every moment with every single of you. Thank again to everyone of you that step into my life and make my university life full with color. Thank to those that always look down on me, you let me learn, and wake up from that mistake. I won't forget anyone of you and I hope that we still friends in the future no matter what happen. I love you all.

Perlis one day trip


Penang community service time

Penang =)


8 of us.. hiao..


I'm so lazy upload others already..=)



No comments:

Post a Comment