Sunday, January 1, 2012

First day in 2012

2011,
AWESOME for me <3
I meet lots of people,
face up side down.
and bring the real of me now =)
Thank you to every single of you.
You play an important role in my life.=)

2012,
I wish that I can get what ever I wish
I wish that everyone around me happy always
I wish that I can become a good daughter, friends, team mate, coursemate to everyone.
I wish that I become more confident
I wish that I stop EMO-ing
I wish that I can know more about you =)
I wish that I can balance up my time
I wish that I can spent my time with everyone of you
I wish that I can come out from my comfort zone.
I wish that I can become myself no matter what situation
I wish that I can think what actually I want , learn in my uni life.
I wish and wish and wish 
I can fulfill all my dream =)

Lets say goodbye to 2011 and welcome 2012 with a cheerful smile and hope.=)

I wish every single of you can still stay with me until the end  =)

Lets rock 2012 and create more memorable for my story ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment