Friday, June 22, 2012

Tough time again

I'm not sure,
I need gone through how much hard time in a semester/life.
There is need a lot of scarified from my side
I need to balance up myself. 
i know I can do it. 
I'm not saying my time management is good. 
But at least I can do it for this moment.
But some how,
When suddenly stuff came to me, i fail to manage it well.
i'm lost and lost again.

I'm pretty sure until this moment, 
I'm still in good condition =)
Why? 
I'm no so sure but yet my study seem gone for this semester,
I'm not really care on it. I'm just play and play.
I'm not sure what result I will get but I'm kinda worry not ( yet don't want study again)

Within these few day,
I need to study,
I need to packing,
I need to exam,
I need to do my planning,
I need to deliver my stuff!
I need to meet my dear friend
I need to .............
I can't list down any more.
I just feel my time is super less.
Time getting near to me!
i'm going say good bye!
I'm not worry anymore but worry more for my stuff .
This is another tough time for me again =) 

Cheer my friends.

In life , we might can't get what we want. But do you think you really go and work hard for what you want? If yes, don't regret. If not, don't blame it !
You can get another way around.
I'm always believe how you treat a people, there is some one will treat you the same one. 
You might don't know but there is always beside you!
nothing can make you down unless yourself
Don't let situation is suit you but you suit the situation.


No comments:

Post a Comment