Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Semester 4 END

Finally ,
Semester 4 comes to the end!!
This semester full of challenging as well as emotion!
Happy, sad, stress, enjoy !!
Pass flies fast,
I just feel that I just start my semester but now is ended!
No matter what,
memories still in my mind!
From MyLDS - Dannok - EGM - outing in between - Steamboat - Hatyai - Langkawi- Steamboat again!
Crazy moment to Penang~!
Mid semester break went to Genting~~!
Everything pass to fast!


But ,
my studies?
I had try my best ( is that the best one, I'm not sure )
No matter what is it, 
I believes, 
experiences more important than everything =)
Happy holiday to everyone of you!!


This semester break,
I'm not going to works!
But I'm going to EXCHANGE!! *i never think of it before*
-------------------------->>>>>>> CHINA!!
I'm not sure why and why ( only myself know the real reason why I go exchange )
exited mood to go for it and done everything by myself ( after get guidance )
But ,
when the time come near!!
I'm fear, afraid and everything!!
I just wish that i can escape it
I don't want go for it!!
Is doesn't matter of wasting ( what i think that time)
I just scare !!
But i know my way, my behavior will cause unhappier 
AND
most important!!
I just stay in my comfort zone!!
I can't develop myself more!


And this hold me until right now!
I believe a lot of thing,
no matter this is gonna cheat me or what
I just believe if I feel okay on it!!
This is the biggest step that I take *if without wei tong, don't know what my feeling alone in airport*
First time separate with family * although always not at home* 
in a distance that can't back easily!!
But i made the decision, i should go for it!! * some one said that i always made wrong decision*
* i will prove that my decision is correct*


What i want gain throughout this!!
I hope i can see thing from different way!
I hope I can manage my stuff differently *mature way*
I hope my emotional will be better !
I hope I can enjoy every session and explore CHINA!!
I hope i can get something to utilize in my term!!


LOOKING FORWARD FOR MY EXCHANGE!!


Dear my friends,
I'm okay and don't too worry about me!
Is just seem like I'm a small kids that need people take care always!
I will enjoy and miss you guys!!

* I always update my blog , just visit my blog throughout my internship and know my situation*

Next ----- > I will be going to Vietnam
I thought that this is my first trips!! 
but too bad, China comes first!!
Sorry =)
This was my sudden decision too!
Never think on it and everything came to sudden to me 
And for sure looking forward too!!


Next ----> Trip to Malacca!!
With all my form 6 gang!!
I can't escape since this is first trip among us!!
I gonna killed by them if ffk!!




This is overall my holiday!!
Still have one more trips at Subang!! But not sure will be ON or Fail to do it!!
YES!!!Full of trips!!
I will enjoy every moment that i have
my uncle always said " jauh perjalanan, luas pemandangan"
my mum told me, although you use much money on this holiday, believe that you will gain more !!
*subsidize me ma, gonna pokai liao*




* Holiday start *











1 comment:

  1. Gah yao! Gambateh!!! Hahahaha like your last sentence.... subsidize me mar, gonna pokkai liao! Hahaaaa!!!

    ReplyDelete