Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Yesterday

Conversation's you and me,

You : I'm going Mid Valley
Me:  with who?
You : with my gang lo
Me : you all plan early or suddenly?
You : suddenly
Me: who's ideas?
You : her friends
Me: okay lo
You: actually I'm not sure

This make me rethink,
I guess is your suggestion,
I know you want know my condition
I'm sorry that I'm not telling you where am I work
I really don't know you will go there
I know if i ask you,
You will never tell me,
You will not tell me true.
And
Don't too nice with me.
I'm not a good friends,
I will appreciate what we have =)


Today,
when i open mail,
I saw a mail from my VP
Actually i really sorry on it,
I know this few time also cause of me,
I can be flexible,
But,
please don't be in my working hour,
I'm sure okay on it,
i can't say i sacrifice for you all,
But i really try hard on it.
Some time, i don't want explain.
I don't say much.
I'm just try understand you all.
Any way,
i try finish my task ASAP

No comments:

Post a Comment