Monday, June 27, 2011

so stupid am i~

I don't know why every time is time to work,
I will cry~
I feel tension~

People perceive me I'm strong enough,
I'm dare to do every thing by my own~
Actually you all are wrong~!
I'm not dare all,
every thing i decided,
I force myself and will tension on it~!
I'm feel I'm useless,
I want cry but I;m not dare

 2 of them ask me ,
just cry if u want,
express yourself,
Don't hide yourself,
Become truly yours~!
you are not always 女强人,
我们会明白你的~
你在我们心目中是很强的,
但,人需要发泄的~

This is my attitude,
I don't want people look down at me,
I want brave enough~!
Although just act~!!
But i fail,

When she call me and ask me for the second time,
I really cry,
Can u imagine in 30 min,
she never notice I cry~
while i talking,
i pretend laugh but actually my tear out~!
any way thank you so much
I know you have your own problem
Sorry about that~!
and i really hope you share with me =)
Hope you okay as well~!
Take care ya~!
and thanks~!
For the rest,
sorry,
I really don't want too many know
and i feel i really stupid on it ~!!
sorry everyone~

No comments:

Post a Comment