Tuesday, June 14, 2011

First day in NatCon

This morning,
our MCP say that if you feel you are NOT gaining anything,
if you don't want to sacrifice anything,
If you don't have sense of belonging,
you should quite from AIESEC,
yes,
this what am I think right now?
Actually some times, i quite enjoy,
maybe is my problem,
I scare everything~!
I SHOULD change it~
but,
HOW?
anyone can tell me?
I'm not satisfied if I'm not complete it!


AIESEC?
always emphasize on GLOBAL LEARNING, LEADERSHIP, EXCHANGE,
but is that everyone really have global mindset?
is that everyone open minded,
NO~!
Some is close minded~!
This cultural,
I don't know why,
when ever i heard such things,
i ask myself,
is that everyone have?
answer is NO~!


hopefully i can enjoy every second here~

1 comment:

  1. 讲一套,做一套..
    很正常,习以为常吧! =)

    ReplyDelete