Tuesday, March 1, 2011

feeling~

just had a talk with my friends,
i know that everyone are different,
what we need is different.
so I'm not going to tell you all again.
i will tell who interest only

For me,
University life not just for study but to gain more experience and knowledge
as you all know,
find a job is not easy for now adays
i just want help you all but if this is the problems,
sorry, i will not say anything.

By the way,
thank for concern ,
i know what am i doing,
i know what i want
i will organize my time.

i don't now how to express my feeling.

ya, if i have a chance,
i will choose AIESEC camp rather than you all trips,
i don't know is that i will happy or not.
Maybe answer is NOT.
i don't know what should i do~
i'm speechless.

Help me please.
i just ordinary girl
i just want to do what i want only
what can make me feel happy.
Yes, i  know you all have a happy family,
but is my choice,
okay?
i'm not care what you want,
please don't try persuade me

I feel that i far away from you all,
i don;t know is that activity is a problems?
or?
i myself did it indirectly?

I really don't have any idea on it

i don't know how to express my feeling again

T____________T

No comments:

Post a Comment