Thursday, September 13, 2012

Holiday End and New Semester Kick Start

My holiday just awesome !
I went to China, Vietnam and attended some conference for AIESEC stuff :D
I like it, I miss it and I love to do that!
I wish to back to China in short periods
Can I ?
What if China just nearby me?
All this thing just ended!
I should kick new life now :D

I'm not believe I'm in semester 5 NOW!
Old ? Ya, I'm feel that I'm so old now :(
New semester start with new room mate ( not yet meet my room mate), New DPP ( should be SME ), New environment, :(
I'm still enjoying with all the progress up until right now :D
I'm trying not to ffk friends, but I did it yesterday :(

Busy with activities? NOOO.  I just spent my time wisely with all my friends and my dear Gang :)
Feedback, comment, I did receive a lot from my beloved one :)
But believe me, I'm still me the previous one
But thanks that you wake up me in the same time.

just random update :)

No comments:

Post a Comment