Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Thanks

A simple word but is truly from my deep of heart!
Thanks!
6 simple alphabet combine together!
Mean a lot to me.

Thank  for support me and understand me :D
I appreciate all the moment together with you,
and your care too!
Although we are not team mate anymore,
But I believe your support, and team support !
I believe of our spirit of one year team mate, maybe you think I still remember last time memory and not move further! But i want to tell you, our memory let me be TOUGH, let me be cheer and let me MOVE on always.!

I love you all and hate you all in the same time! Serious!
I love the moment together and I hate the care too! Make my tear out always.
Your only call make me tears out but deep in heart I appreciate it :D

Thanks you my team mate! I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment