Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Fat Fat Fat

One week at home after my exchange in China and my awesome trip in Vietnam.
seriously my life with eat, sleep, online or hang out with friends
I don't like this kind of life. Too boring perhaps~~
I really should extend my trip with Ee Mei. LOL
Other than online, I'm doing @ stuff. all pending stuff while I'm in Exchange =(
I don't why I still doing it although I know its stressful?
I love it ? I'm not sure yet.
Just take it .

Ya, my reason why I write blog today !
*sorry for my pending update* ( China and Vietnam)
Mostly people saw me, WHY WHY WHY  you become FAT?
WHY WHY WHY you seem berisi?
No people believes me I'm going rural places.
No people believe me I'm get stomachache throughout the week
Ya, I'm sad ? I don't know. I just enjoy the day over there!
Today I'm finding my formal trousers.
Finally I admit I'm really really really gain weight for this two month!
Shall I happy?
NO , I'm really sad indeed.
but I have to admit when people asking =(

Sad ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Plus my room number still blank right now




No comments:

Post a Comment