Tuesday, February 21, 2012

passionate

Although pass MyLDS,
i can see everyone get motivate after join it,
but the situation different from me.
I still can't find back my passionate,
Can't fight back myself in doing all those stuff.
And today I decide to find back my faci to talk about it,

And yet she told me,

  • it has not happened yet
  • so no point thinking about it
    talk to people that are positive more

    • people around you were trying to change you
    • but it wont work
    • only u can make the change

      • take small steps, dont care too much
      • sometimes u will find it fun to 'challenge' people in a way
      • well, if you are not good enough, you would not even be in the team right now
      • so, you have nothing to lose

        • if u think you are not ready, then dont push yourself
        • but if u think it is a good chance to challenge yourself, by all means go ahead
        • chances dont come twice
        • while u r in uni, dont waste the chance
        • the good thing is, u know well what u wanna achieve

          you dont have to judge yourself whether you are good enough or not.


          Let me think a lot especially in why should i think in negative way and think some thing that not yet happen.. Why not i think in others way ?

          I can't make sure everyone have be there for me but yet i can make sure i always be there for myself no matter. 

          * Just scold me when I'm wrong but when you are tired to do so, just stop it . 

No comments:

Post a Comment