Monday, October 17, 2011

AIESEC day

Today we having AIESEC day,
is not perfect enough,
but,
we do our best already ^^
and I believe we did better that last time
Thank for every MT for help out =)
Manager is HOTTOGO, H-O-T-T-O-G-O

I know you dislike me,
yes, I'm purpose one.
Is up to you then.
I don't care so much.
As long as I know what i want.
People say I'm good in motivation
is that I'm?
How about motivate myself?
I fail.
but I can't think too much
EXAM is near me~!
Killing me as well.
Anyway,
really thank for you support,
I appreciate it very much <3
Although some time i feel far from you.

Seriously ,
I don't know how to talk with people
i don't know how to sense,
And now i realize i can't use same way.
I just hope that everyone of us will stay till the end =)

No comments:

Post a Comment