Monday, September 26, 2011

People ^^

Recently and the day after,
I'm busy and busy and continue with my stuff,
I feel I'm use it wisely,
but some how,
I feel I'm not good enough in my time management.
I feel I failed on my study,
especially my assignment.
I feel sorry to my dear course mate.
Actually i try my best to come out already.
Sorry for that.

Actually this few day,
I feel so down.
I need you all support.
I know you all might joking with me.
But now a days,
I really need support to continue my journey.
I don't know why ,
This is the way i choose,
Some how,
I was down and really down.
I'm sorry for that.
AND you,
Stop concern about me.
I don't want it.
I just hope we can be friend like now.
I feel happy on it =)

I don't know is that a good to stop them?
Yet,
everyone need be improve.
But,
do you the condition?


Anyway,
I really really DOWN, DOWN, DOWN

No comments:

Post a Comment