Sunday, December 9, 2012

Feedback

Feedback?
Is good or is a bad ?
For me, I like to know how people perceive me ,
But some how I realize that I can't digest in a short time for this moment.
It been passed for 1 month,
But yet till this moment I still remember how you tell me .
I lost myself, I lost my way, I lost everything.
Who gonna help me?
I know myself again. But I fear. I fear from everything.
All these day, all my close friends stay with me, bear with me,
Go through every moment with me.
But yes, fear still with me :D
I'm not even dare step from that point.
I'm acting ?
I don't know.
I smile but with a burden inside? Am I ? Depend who are you to perceive me!
Different people with different feeling yo!

I wish I have a pair of ears to listen to me now :D Just listen will do.
But who is that ?

No comments:

Post a Comment